Calibratation of the Senstroke sensors
To ensure proper use of the sensors, it is essential to calibrate them regularly or when you feel that the accuracy of the sensors is less good. Calibration helps the sensor to be located in space.
In order to calibrate the sensors, slide 1 sensor on each drumstick (see 4 for mounting instructions).
In the sensor pairing screen, on each line of the connected sensors, slide your finger to the left to access the “calibrate” option.
Several sensor manipulations are expected:
- The first consists in placing the drumstick equipped with the sensor to be calibrated on a table and leaving it completely immobile for a few seconds. An animation will show you the validation of the calibration.
This step allows the sensor to position itself in space.
- The second step consists in rotating the sensor on itself on the vertical and horizontal axes so that the sensor can visualize all the axes of the room.
- Here is an effective way to proceed :
- A message will then be displayed to let you know that the calibration has been completed.
This calibration step will allow your sensors to resist shocks without losing their configuration.
- Repeat this operation for all sensors.
- For foot sensors, we recommend that you replace the drumstick sensors with the drumsticks, then after calibration reposition them.