How to change Senstroke sensors sensitivity
You can adjust the sensitivity of your sensors with several parameters.
- Go to the “sensors” section of the application
- Press “Sensor settings” (menu at the top of the screen)
- Change the sensor settings by swiping your finger to the desired value.
Several sensor settings can be changed :
- “Sticks sensitivity”: adjusts the sensitivity of your “left hand” and “right hand” sensors.
- “Foot Sensitivity”: Adjusts the sensitivity of your right and left foot sensors.
- “Hi-hat sensitivity”: adjusts the sensitivity of the hi-hat pedal
- “Bass drum sensitivity”: adjusts the sensitivity of the bass drum pedal