Requirements for the use of Senstroke sensors
Here are the requirements for an optimal use of Senstroke sensors.
The 4 sensors Senstroke box
Please check that the following things are in the box :
- Four Senstroke sensors
- Two straps to attach the sensors to the feet
- A USB cable to charge two sensors at the same time
- A bass drum adapter, in the form of a foam tube, to attach a sensor to a bass drum pedal
Before you start, please bring:
- A pair of drumsticks size 7A or 5A.
- A solid playing area: training pads, cushions, books, tables, furniture, etc.
- A smartphone or tablet using an operating system greater than or equal to IOS10 or Android 6.0
- An Internet or mobile connection.
Download and installation of the Senstroke application.
The Senstroke application is free and allows you to configure your Senstroke sensors.
You can download the application from the App Store on your IOS phone or tablet, or on the Play Store from your smartphone or Android tablet.
Note: We strongly recommend that you first update your sensors with the “Senstroke Updater” application. It will ensure an optimized use of your sensors. You can also find it on the App Store and the Play Store.
Before you start, you must create an account to use the Senstroke application.
This account will allow us to offer you customized features.