Pairing of Senstroke sensors
Follow these steps to properly pair Senstroke sensors with the dedicated application.
- Go to the “configure” screen, accessible by touching the configure icon.
- Press the button of the first sensor
- In the right column the sensor appears under the name “Senstroke”.
- Click on the sensor in the list
- The sensor LED turns green and the role of the sensor will be indicated on the display.
- Repeat the operation for the other sensors.
The sensors are paired in the following order: left hand, right hand, right foot, right foot and left foot.
Note : if the sensors do not appear in the list, make sure they are on (blue LED blinking), and/or that the Senstroke smartphone application has the necessary rights (Bluetooth enabled and GPS location enabled for Android).