How to connect Senstroke sensors to the application
- Turn the Bluetooth on. If you have not already done it, a message asking you to activate Bluetooth will be displayed.
- You are in the “Sensors” section of the application.
- Switch on a Senstroke sensor by pressing the button located on it.
- The sensor appears on the application screen.
- On your smartphone screen, tap the sensor icon that just appeared to connect the sensor to the application.
- The sensor LED turns green, and the sensor appears connected in the application.
- Repeat the process for the other sensors.
The sensors are automatically paired in the following order: left hand, right hand, right foot and left foot. You can later change the roles individually.
Note : if the sensors do not appear in the list, make sure that they are turned on (blue LED flashing), and/or that the Senstroke smartphone application has the necessary rights (Bluetooth enabled and GPS location enabled for Android).