What is covered by the warranty?
This warranty covers Senstroke sensors, excluding accessories (foot straps, USB cables, bass drum adapter).
What is not covered by the warranty?
- Our warranty does not cover equipment damaged due to misuse or accident such as, but not limited to :
- the use of an incorrect or defective USB port to charge the sensors
- loading the sensor on a faulty device or an unsuitable cable
- Unnecessary or unauthorized repairs made by an unauthorized third party
- damage caused by fire, flood, natural disaster, or other unforeseeable circumstances
- voluntary and deliberate degradations of the sensors contrary to the rules of use: hitting with the sensor directly on a surface, exposing the sensor to a liquid, voluntary degradation of the sensors.
- there is a risk of explosion if the battery is replaced by an incorrect type of battery.
Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions.
The warranty does not cover surfaces used as play areas. Prefer non-fragile surfaces so as not to damage them.
The warranty does not cover equipment used with Senstroke sensors (smartphones, tablets, computers, amplifiers, etc).
What is the duration of warranty coverage ?
Warranty coverage is for one year from the date of purchase. The duration of this warranty may vary according to the laws in force in your country of residence.
What solutions does the warranty provide ?
If necessary, we will provide you with simple instructions to correct any problem. If necessary, we will send you replacement parts, unless this is impossible within the limits of reasonable effort.