What does this warranty covers ?
This warranty covers Senstroke sensors, excluding accessories (foot straps, USB cables, bass drum adapter).
What is not covered by this warranty?
Our warranty does not cover equipment damaged due to misuse or accident, such as in particular :
- the use of an incorrect or defective USB port to recharge the sensors
- charging the sensor on a defective device, or an unsuitable cable
- failure to follow the storage and transport instructions described above
- Unnecessary or unauthorized repairs carried out by an unauthorized third person
- damage caused by fire, flood, natural disaster, or other unforeseeable circumstances
- deliberate and deliberate damage to the sensors contrary to the rules of use: striking with the sensor directly on a surface, exposing the sensor to a liquid, deliberate degradation of the sensors.
- there is a risk of explosion if the battery is replaced by an incorrect type of battery.
dispose of used batteries in accordance with instructions
The warranty does not cover surfaces used as a play area. Prefer non fragile surfaces to avoid damaging them.
The warranty does not cover equipment used with Senstroke sensors (smarpthones, tablets, computers, amplifiers, etc.).
How long does this warranty cover ?
The warranty coverage is one year from the date of purchase. The duration of this warranty may vary depending on the laws in force in your country of residence.
What solutions does this guarantee provide ?
If necessary, we will provide you with simple instructions to correct any problems. If necessary, we will send you spare parts, unless this is impossible within the limits of a reasonable effort.